Are you thinking about selling your Evansville house but worried it won’t pass the inspection? When selling the traditional way, on the MLS, passing the home inspection is very important.
It’s one of the many contingencies that are typically included in a real estate purchase contract.
If problems are found during the inspection, the buyer can then choose to back out of the contract or renegotiate with you, the seller.
Obviously, it’s in your interest to try and make sure your home passes the inspection on the first go-around. Here are some tips…
1. Check the structure of the home from the foundation to the roof and everything in between.
If there are any cracks or damage, have it all repaired before putting your house on the market.
2. Inspect the plumbing and electrical systems. If there is any outdated wiring or plumbing, it will need to be replaced or updated.
3. The condition of your windows and doors is important, as well. If any of them are in disrepair, they will need to be fixed.
4. Make sure the HVAC system is in good working order. This is a big one that can make or break a home inspection.
5. Last but not least, do a deep clean of your entire house. This includes the inside and outside.
The cleaner the house is, the more likely it is to pass inspection.
Or if all of this sounds like too much work, you can skip the inspections and sell to a cash buyer like us at Flipping Evansville — we can make you a fair cash offer within 48 hours and close in as little as two weeks.
Why Should You Sell Your House To Flipping Evansville?
Flipping Evansville is a cash home buyer company that buys houses in any condition – including houses that are having trouble selling. We don’t charge any commissions or fees. And we can close on your house in as little as 7-28 days.
When you sell your house to us, you don’t have to worry about making any repairs or upgrades. We’ll buy your house as-is and take care of all the repairs ourselves.
Selling your house to us would be the fastest, easiest way to sell your problem house. Click here today to get started or call us at 812-401-7253.